TAG ME

hero
I'm Qi En and I'm fourteen. 15/09!
I also have livejournal, twitter and I am... a geek. Songs I'm listening to now:
& 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay) - SHINee
& 만만하니 - U-Kiss (Which I use to irritate my friend)

LOVES
& batchnineteen
& friends
& mango sorbet
& food in general
& 이동욱 (Lee Dong-wook)
& 이준기 (Lee Jun Ki)
& CHARLIE MCDONNELL aka CHARLIEISSOCOOLLIKE! ♥

HATES
& her/him
& PT
& crazy psycho teachers
& crazy psycho bimbos

WISH
& MacBook
& loads of CDs
& a pair of green socks
& to go to UQ!

DOWN
My Girl ♥
Minami Shineyo ♥
Hello Baby (SHINee)♥
U-Kiss Vampire!
My Lovely Sam Soon
Full House!
TO GO!
Hero
Princess Persecutor
일지매
Coffee Prince
Hana Kimi
Raising Idols ♥
Maknae Rebellion
We Got Married
Sang Doo, Let's Go to School
:D

sidekicks
Only linking blogs which I actually frequent/
A
Alyson.
C
Cathy.
Charmaine.
Claire.
E
Elaine.
K
Kailin.
Keefe.
M
Minglu.
S
Shu Ning.
V
Vivian.

x
skin by heroine
1 2
Friday, November 6, 2009
she's the competition.

hey guys! today was the last day of school :] kinda sad, cos like it's the last time we're sec ones ): sigh. anyway. 107 will always be in my mind! looking forward to sec two. but then cannot slack lerhs. TT_TT sigh.

okay yeah yesterday trng ended at 5pm!! haha one hour early cos of dramafest. anyway in judo only me, judith, ash teoh and yee xian went to watch. so after trng judy and i went to 7-11 to have dinner... we ate cup noodles! and it was raining. so yeah very troublesome. then later went to school again and we met up with our friends. i was like talking to ash wu. haha her face is damn funny can! HER CHEEKS SIA HAHAHA :DD okay then we went in... it was super cold. i sat with minglu yay. okay generally all the plays were cool and awesome but i liked the ones by 207 (Two Sides Of A Coin), 211 (Boomz) and 203's Letterbomb! Leanne and Portia were super MAN hahaha. okay so yeah i felt tht dramafest was pretty cool and well worth the $3!

today after school me, ash wu and amanda went to plaza singapura to watch astroboy (LOL DONT LAUGH AT ME!) haha. the show was pretty nice i guess :) then we went to some stores and i bought another sasuke keychain MWAHAHAHA

CHARTS NOW. hoping to change blogskin soon!
:)

are you going to drop the bomb
or not??