TAG ME

hero
I'm Qi En and I'm fourteen. 15/09!
I also have livejournal, twitter and I am... a geek. Songs I'm listening to now:
& 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay) - SHINee
& 만만하니 - U-Kiss (Which I use to irritate my friend)

LOVES
& batchnineteen
& friends
& mango sorbet
& food in general
& 이동욱 (Lee Dong-wook)
& 이준기 (Lee Jun Ki)
& CHARLIE MCDONNELL aka CHARLIEISSOCOOLLIKE! ♥

HATES
& her/him
& PT
& crazy psycho teachers
& crazy psycho bimbos

WISH
& MacBook
& loads of CDs
& a pair of green socks
& to go to UQ!

DOWN
My Girl ♥
Minami Shineyo ♥
Hello Baby (SHINee)♥
U-Kiss Vampire!
My Lovely Sam Soon
Full House!
TO GO!
Hero
Princess Persecutor
일지매
Coffee Prince
Hana Kimi
Raising Idols ♥
Maknae Rebellion
We Got Married
Sang Doo, Let's Go to School
:D

sidekicks
Only linking blogs which I actually frequent/
A
Alyson.
C
Cathy.
Charmaine.
Claire.
E
Elaine.
K
Kailin.
Keefe.
M
Minglu.
S
Shu Ning.
V
Vivian.

x
skin by heroine
1 2
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
NARUTO STUFF

hey guys! sorry for not updating for so long. been kinda lazy and busy all at the same time (haha definitely not a good combination)... sigh. last week of school as a sec one student ): no more slacking and stuff... ));

oh yeah. ive been pretty crazed about Naruto (esp Shikamaru, KAKASHI and SASUKE!!!!!) haha so Ash Tan just showed me this website. super cool.
http://www.myimportstore.com/index_Section_12.htm :))

had inter-class games today :) i was in the softball team (modified) so yeah it was kinda fun. none of our teams (handball and soccer) made it to the finals and stuff but it's okay. okay yeah cos there weren't any umpires etc there were obviously some quarrels here and there. but i just cannot stand some of the people lah. sore loser then like talk bad about us behind our backs =_=

OKAY MAYBE YOU'RE A NOOB WHOSE EYEBALLS ARE LIKE MALFUNCTIONING BUT WHILE YOU WERE 'SCOLDING' (well i heard you do that to your class monitress too huh) MY CLASS WE WERE RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. LOSER!!

-_-

eh yeah we're going to Sentosa tomorrow :) my mom gave me her digi cam haha so i SHOULD be posting picts some time in the future.

Ashley Tan and Dawn... recover soon! <3
And Ashley Wu... I'm NOT COMMUNIST ._.

are you going to drop the bomb
or not??