TAG ME

hero
I'm Qi En and I'm fourteen. 15/09!
I also have livejournal, twitter and I am... a geek. Songs I'm listening to now:
& 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay) - SHINee
& 만만하니 - U-Kiss (Which I use to irritate my friend)

LOVES
& batchnineteen
& friends
& mango sorbet
& food in general
& 이동욱 (Lee Dong-wook)
& 이준기 (Lee Jun Ki)
& CHARLIE MCDONNELL aka CHARLIEISSOCOOLLIKE! ♥

HATES
& her/him
& PT
& crazy psycho teachers
& crazy psycho bimbos

WISH
& MacBook
& loads of CDs
& a pair of green socks
& to go to UQ!

DOWN
My Girl ♥
Minami Shineyo ♥
Hello Baby (SHINee)♥
U-Kiss Vampire!
My Lovely Sam Soon
Full House!
TO GO!
Hero
Princess Persecutor
일지매
Coffee Prince
Hana Kimi
Raising Idols ♥
Maknae Rebellion
We Got Married
Sang Doo, Let's Go to School
:D

sidekicks
Only linking blogs which I actually frequent/
A
Alyson.
C
Cathy.
Charmaine.
Claire.
E
Elaine.
K
Kailin.
Keefe.
M
Minglu.
S
Shu Ning.
V
Vivian.

x
skin by heroine
1 2
Monday, October 19, 2009

Sigh. Two more days. Feels like forever.
Okay i'm bored. Just gonna post like what I did on deepavali. (:

went to my dad's old colleague's house for this party. LOL then he has this sec three son who's in SJI and wth super rich luh.
He has an iPod classic plus an iPod touch ._.
Okay whatever then my bro and I went up with him and his friend to play xbox 360.
Halo. My first time playing haha.
Okay I sucked at it, cldnt even control properly.
Kills: ZERO
then later Geraldine and her bro Adrian came... Yeah we talked and became friends! Yay :D
so yeah. The dinner was quite spicy. But it was nice. Okay then there were all these like women who are like super high class. Then my mom doesn't know any of them... So she played xbox with my bro. Haha.

Okay then we left home like supe late, like at 10.30 pm. We arrived at 6.15 pm. Like 45 minutes early wth. ==

AND THAT WAS HOW I SPENT MY DEEPAVALI. :)
yay.
Love,
qien
19 oct!!

are you going to drop the bomb
or not??