TAG ME

hero
I'm Qi En and I'm fourteen. 15/09!
I also have livejournal, twitter and I am... a geek. Songs I'm listening to now:
& 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay) - SHINee
& 만만하니 - U-Kiss (Which I use to irritate my friend)

LOVES
& batchnineteen
& friends
& mango sorbet
& food in general
& 이동욱 (Lee Dong-wook)
& 이준기 (Lee Jun Ki)
& CHARLIE MCDONNELL aka CHARLIEISSOCOOLLIKE! ♥

HATES
& her/him
& PT
& crazy psycho teachers
& crazy psycho bimbos

WISH
& MacBook
& loads of CDs
& a pair of green socks
& to go to UQ!

DOWN
My Girl ♥
Minami Shineyo ♥
Hello Baby (SHINee)♥
U-Kiss Vampire!
My Lovely Sam Soon
Full House!
TO GO!
Hero
Princess Persecutor
일지매
Coffee Prince
Hana Kimi
Raising Idols ♥
Maknae Rebellion
We Got Married
Sang Doo, Let's Go to School
:D

sidekicks
Only linking blogs which I actually frequent/
A
Alyson.
C
Cathy.
Charmaine.
Claire.
E
Elaine.
K
Kailin.
Keefe.
M
Minglu.
S
Shu Ning.
V
Vivian.

x
skin by heroine
1 2
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
naruto!

hey guys! these two days are kinda stressful. school's giving back our results -_- okay ANYWAY uh we got back our SCIENCE, HISTORY and LANGUAGE ARTS results. im happy with my science :) i scored 84/100 mwahhaha! A1 :D okay then history was okay i think i did relatively well :) 39/50. and uh im not sure about LA cos 1. I can't rmb. 2. idk how to count my marks hahaha :P okies.

i srsly wanna change my dp -_- IT IS SO WEIRD NOW D< oh yeah. halloween is this saturday. haha idk if i can go to this party sia. SIAN!

zz. hahaha catherine and i are (1) Maple Buddies, (2) Naruto [Sasuke Uchiha and Hatake Kakashi] Buddies :) so fun and funny. mwaha.

totally digging this song She's Got You (or me idk) High. by some band idk wad name. haha they're on the OST of (500) Days Of Summer and it's pretty awesome.

Hopefully you can understand this post. I'm sorry if it's freaking random. =_= haha wth my dad's waiting for pck on channel 5.

are you going to drop the bomb
or not??