TAG ME

hero
I'm Qi En and I'm fourteen. 15/09!
I also have livejournal, twitter and I am... a geek. Songs I'm listening to now:
& 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay) - SHINee
& 만만하니 - U-Kiss (Which I use to irritate my friend)

LOVES
& batchnineteen
& friends
& mango sorbet
& food in general
& 이동욱 (Lee Dong-wook)
& 이준기 (Lee Jun Ki)
& CHARLIE MCDONNELL aka CHARLIEISSOCOOLLIKE! ♥

HATES
& her/him
& PT
& crazy psycho teachers
& crazy psycho bimbos

WISH
& MacBook
& loads of CDs
& a pair of green socks
& to go to UQ!

DOWN
My Girl ♥
Minami Shineyo ♥
Hello Baby (SHINee)♥
U-Kiss Vampire!
My Lovely Sam Soon
Full House!
TO GO!
Hero
Princess Persecutor
일지매
Coffee Prince
Hana Kimi
Raising Idols ♥
Maknae Rebellion
We Got Married
Sang Doo, Let's Go to School
:D

sidekicks
Only linking blogs which I actually frequent/
A
Alyson.
C
Cathy.
Charmaine.
Claire.
E
Elaine.
K
Kailin.
Keefe.
M
Minglu.
S
Shu Ning.
V
Vivian.

x
skin by heroine
1 2
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
EXAMS ARE OVER :D

HEY GUYS!!! HAHAHA EXAMS ARE OVER :DDD finally. no words can express the joy i feel :)
okay anyway.
math paper ended at 9.15am :D
went out with Charmaine, Wan Chin, Kai Xuan, Amanda and Minglu :D
we went to Plaza Singapura haha.
but before that we went to Charmaine's house cos she needed to get money haha.
And we played WII!! :DD
super fun :))
we played the raving rabbids thing. LOL. the thing we played at Alyson's house yeah :)
haha then after that we took MRT to plaza sing.
it was pretty fun talking with them (:
okay so we ate KFC lol. i stuffed myself with CHEESE D:
too much. it's gross. agggh.
okay okay then we walked around and talked a lot :)
so we went to Action City and got Elaine a present! her birthday's tomorrow haha. okay i won't say what we got.
then we went home at around... 2pm.
i took MRT with Amanda and Minglu! SUPER FUNNY HAHA.
yeah then i reached home and i just bought two iPod games!!!
can buy three but so far bought only two cos i dunno what else to buy...
suggestions in the tagboard please :)
i bought...
tap tap revenge three and bejeweled! WHICH IS FREAKING AWESOME! :D
okay im tired and too excited to blog properly.
hahaha so byes! :)

:DDD,
qien!
21 OCTOBER!

P.S. Kaizer (L) teehee

are you going to drop the bomb
or not??