TAG ME

hero
I'm Qi En and I'm fourteen. 15/09!
I also have livejournal, twitter and I am... a geek. Songs I'm listening to now:
& 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay) - SHINee
& 만만하니 - U-Kiss (Which I use to irritate my friend)

LOVES
& batchnineteen
& friends
& mango sorbet
& food in general
& 이동욱 (Lee Dong-wook)
& 이준기 (Lee Jun Ki)
& CHARLIE MCDONNELL aka CHARLIEISSOCOOLLIKE! ♥

HATES
& her/him
& PT
& crazy psycho teachers
& crazy psycho bimbos

WISH
& MacBook
& loads of CDs
& a pair of green socks
& to go to UQ!

DOWN
My Girl ♥
Minami Shineyo ♥
Hello Baby (SHINee)♥
U-Kiss Vampire!
My Lovely Sam Soon
Full House!
TO GO!
Hero
Princess Persecutor
일지매
Coffee Prince
Hana Kimi
Raising Idols ♥
Maknae Rebellion
We Got Married
Sang Doo, Let's Go to School
:D

sidekicks
Only linking blogs which I actually frequent/
A
Alyson.
C
Cathy.
Charmaine.
Claire.
E
Elaine.
K
Kailin.
Keefe.
M
Minglu.
S
Shu Ning.
V
Vivian.

x
skin by heroine
1 2
Sunday, September 6, 2009
My Poem.

:D
Hey guys! Like my new skin? (: i don't really dig the font though. but i kinda like it over the prev skin. okay anyway the reason why I'm blogging now is to share my poem which i wrote during LA lesson :D it's like Mdm Yick asked us to write this poem/essay/thingy on like any thing that happened on any of the holidays we've had before. so i was like wasting time talking with Alyson/Krysia etc haha and then like left only 5 minutes lah (mdm yick gave like 10 minutes tops, wonder how the people who wrote the essay version managed..) so I tikam tikam do a poem loh :D hahaha it turned out alright, i guess (:


It was a fine day,
and we went to the zoo.
My brother kept wanting
to go to the loo. (she circled this cos she thought i wrote a 100 D<)
My mom ate 6 bananas,
my father ate seven.
We saw a crocodile,
who was having a doze.
We saw an elephant,
who blew his nose.
We saw a cow,
who suddenly said "Moo!"
It was a fine day at the zoo.


i dont really like the ending part though.. idk. tag and tell me what you think? :]

OKAY ANYWAY, poem aside. i just suscribed to Dave Days on YouTube and he's awesome! he's quite funny and his covers of songs like "Love Story", "If I Were a Girl" etc are quite cool :D okay yeah i know the second song is supposed to be BOY but he changed it to GIRL.

alyson's birthday party after training on tuesday hmm. and my birthday's coming too :D don't forget ;)
peace out :]
FYI I AM NOT A POEM NERD

are you going to drop the bomb
or not??