TAG ME

hero
I'm Qi En and I'm fourteen. 15/09!
I also have livejournal, twitter and I am... a geek. Songs I'm listening to now:
& 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay) - SHINee
& 만만하니 - U-Kiss (Which I use to irritate my friend)

LOVES
& batchnineteen
& friends
& mango sorbet
& food in general
& 이동욱 (Lee Dong-wook)
& 이준기 (Lee Jun Ki)
& CHARLIE MCDONNELL aka CHARLIEISSOCOOLLIKE! ♥

HATES
& her/him
& PT
& crazy psycho teachers
& crazy psycho bimbos

WISH
& MacBook
& loads of CDs
& a pair of green socks
& to go to UQ!

DOWN
My Girl ♥
Minami Shineyo ♥
Hello Baby (SHINee)♥
U-Kiss Vampire!
My Lovely Sam Soon
Full House!
TO GO!
Hero
Princess Persecutor
일지매
Coffee Prince
Hana Kimi
Raising Idols ♥
Maknae Rebellion
We Got Married
Sang Doo, Let's Go to School
:D

sidekicks
Only linking blogs which I actually frequent/
A
Alyson.
C
Cathy.
Charmaine.
Claire.
E
Elaine.
K
Kailin.
Keefe.
M
Minglu.
S
Shu Ning.
V
Vivian.

x
skin by heroine
1 2
Friday, August 14, 2009
OMFG BLOGGER IS SO SCREWED D:

hey guys! blogger is so screwed i can't even see the page properly. it's totally crappish okay OMG FIX IT ALREADY! D:

today's Founder's Day funfair was quite fun haha. though the bandung didnt taste that great... lol i feel damn guilty to those ppl who bought ugh. well the cookies sold quite okay haha. kinda fried. well at first i helped out etc even though it wasnt my duty lol. then afterwards went around with jolene looking for food! we shared a huge plate of fried mee-hoon (wadever :/) quite nice lol. yeah the science dept's posters were damn cute! had one with mr tan's head and it said "eat one otah and you'll be as smart as me" LOL! very funny ha.

im getting freaking stressed out over third lang. god.

are you going to drop the bomb
or not??