TAG ME

hero
I'm Qi En and I'm fourteen. 15/09!
I also have livejournal, twitter and I am... a geek. Songs I'm listening to now:
& 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay) - SHINee
& 만만하니 - U-Kiss (Which I use to irritate my friend)

LOVES
& batchnineteen
& friends
& mango sorbet
& food in general
& 이동욱 (Lee Dong-wook)
& 이준기 (Lee Jun Ki)
& CHARLIE MCDONNELL aka CHARLIEISSOCOOLLIKE! ♥

HATES
& her/him
& PT
& crazy psycho teachers
& crazy psycho bimbos

WISH
& MacBook
& loads of CDs
& a pair of green socks
& to go to UQ!

DOWN
My Girl ♥
Minami Shineyo ♥
Hello Baby (SHINee)♥
U-Kiss Vampire!
My Lovely Sam Soon
Full House!
TO GO!
Hero
Princess Persecutor
일지매
Coffee Prince
Hana Kimi
Raising Idols ♥
Maknae Rebellion
We Got Married
Sang Doo, Let's Go to School
:D

sidekicks
Only linking blogs which I actually frequent/
A
Alyson.
C
Cathy.
Charmaine.
Claire.
E
Elaine.
K
Kailin.
Keefe.
M
Minglu.
S
Shu Ning.
V
Vivian.

x
skin by heroine
1 2
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
woooo update :)

ZOMG HAHAHA i havent blogged for a long time... sorry lah, but i was very busy mugging and doing homework and SIAs etc D:



BUTBUTBUT!



TODAY WE HAD OUR LAST PAPER! SO WE'RE NOW FREEEEEEE :DDD



Loads of things have happened over the past few weeks... well i'll only mention those that i can remember :D



OKAY.



uhm, there was this Thursday training at HCI and the RGS girls came over :-0 quite cool, made some friends haha and training was quite slack... anw uhm well lin sir kept telling us to go spar with the RGS judokas ._. and there was this bout during landori where i didnt have a partner and i had to spar with lin sir BLEH yes well i died haha uhm im still trying out all the 'tripping' things... well there was this part where we played captain's ball like juniors one team with 8 people, nanyang vs raffles haha. and ny won! wooo 4-3 :D raffles was tough haha. and for the seniors it was a tie :O very tense haha Wan Shi and I were screaming here and there... lols. :)

there's this sec two yellow belt rgs girl who was freaking pro she scared me ): heh heh.



had a judo comp on Sunday. ehhh FAIL DD: i didnt win D: but anw WAN SHI BEAT ASHLEY TAN ZOMG -_- haiz nvm dont feel like talking about it blehhhhh

ohhhhh uhmmmmmmmmm haha there was this recess like on the last day of blocks... Tiffany, WC, Elaine, Jolene, Celeste and i went to the canteen to eat. :P haha Elaine was eating this peanut butter waffle and the sauce was dripping all over the place... haha then she called it a SHITBOMB zomg :D eh well.

im very bored... facebooking now :) but then it's like i dont really have the time to update my blog frequently nowadays... so forgive me :P

bleh i sound weird

KTHXBAI

are you going to drop the bomb
or not??