TAG ME

hero
I'm Qi En and I'm fourteen. 15/09!
I also have livejournal, twitter and I am... a geek. Songs I'm listening to now:
& 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay) - SHINee
& 만만하니 - U-Kiss (Which I use to irritate my friend)

LOVES
& batchnineteen
& friends
& mango sorbet
& food in general
& 이동욱 (Lee Dong-wook)
& 이준기 (Lee Jun Ki)
& CHARLIE MCDONNELL aka CHARLIEISSOCOOLLIKE! ♥

HATES
& her/him
& PT
& crazy psycho teachers
& crazy psycho bimbos

WISH
& MacBook
& loads of CDs
& a pair of green socks
& to go to UQ!

DOWN
My Girl ♥
Minami Shineyo ♥
Hello Baby (SHINee)♥
U-Kiss Vampire!
My Lovely Sam Soon
Full House!
TO GO!
Hero
Princess Persecutor
일지매
Coffee Prince
Hana Kimi
Raising Idols ♥
Maknae Rebellion
We Got Married
Sang Doo, Let's Go to School
:D

sidekicks
Only linking blogs which I actually frequent/
A
Alyson.
C
Cathy.
Charmaine.
Claire.
E
Elaine.
K
Kailin.
Keefe.
M
Minglu.
S
Shu Ning.
V
Vivian.

x
skin by heroine
1 2
Saturday, May 9, 2009
shuffle

Rules:
1. Put your iTunes, On shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song name down no matter how silly it sounds.
4. Tag 5 friends.
5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.
6. Save your title as the name of the first song.
7. Have fun!


If someone says 'are you okay' you say?
Famous Last Words (MCR) wth?

What would best describe your personality?
We Cry (The Script) EHHHH NOOOOO LOHHHHH

How would you describe yourself?
Coffee's For Closers (FOB) closers...? whats that??

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Dance Hall Drug (BLG) im still innocent

How do you feel today?
Disco Heaven (Lady Gaga) i hate this song -_-


What is your life's purpose?
Flightless Bird, American Mouth (Iron & Wine) eh lol im singaporean


What's your motto?
I Write Sins Not Tragedies (PATD) wow SO TRUE!

What do your friends think of you?
Live Like You're Dying (Lenka) im still young zomg

What do your parents think of you?
Details In The Fabric (Jason Mraz) O_O

What do you think about very often?
We Walk (The Ting Tings) haha no 'we judo'

What is 2 + 2?
Fall For You (S.S.)


What do you think of your best friend?
Thunder. (BLG)
EH LOL

What do you think of the person you like?
Holding On (Simple Plan) WHAT!

What is your life story?
Don't Let Me Fall (Lenka).

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Summerboy (Lady Gaga) ROFLMAO

What do you think when you see the person you like?
I Like It Rough (Lady Gaga) OMG SICK!

What will you do at your wedding?
Disloyal Order of Water Buffalos (FOB)
heh LOL.

What will they play at your funeral?
The End Where I Begin (The Script) You mean i'll be a zombie.

What is your hobby/interest??
Face Down (RJA) eh haha.

What is your biggest fear??
Traffic Light (The Ting Tings) this is hilarious

What is your biggest secret?
When I'm Gone (Click Five)

What do you want right now?
No Love (Simple Plan) not true...

What do you think of your friends?
On Top of The World (BLG) won't they fall off ... ?

What's the worst thing that could happen?
Five Minutes to Midnight (BLG) bizarre ...

What is the one thing you regret?
American Royalty (Click Five) i. am. singaporean. assholes. -_-

What makes you laugh?
27 (FOB) hah 27 is Jia Qi (index nos..)

What makes you cry?

A Beautiful Mess (Jason Mraz) hah cry of what!?

Will you ever get married?
Never Think (Rob Pattinson) zomg match.

What scares you the most?

Goodbye (Secondhand Serenade) touchy/.

Does anyone like you?
Trouble is A Friend (Lenka) what!!

If you could go back in time, what would you change?
I'm Getting Over You (Click Five) oh yeah..

What hurts right now?
Heels Over Head (BLG)

Thanks to Keefe's friend whose blog i could copy and paste from ,

and well just do this quiz if you want to !

it's really quite amusing ...

are you going to drop the bomb
or not??