TAG ME

hero
I'm Qi En and I'm fourteen. 15/09!
I also have livejournal, twitter and I am... a geek. Songs I'm listening to now:
& 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay) - SHINee
& 만만하니 - U-Kiss (Which I use to irritate my friend)

LOVES
& batchnineteen
& friends
& mango sorbet
& food in general
& 이동욱 (Lee Dong-wook)
& 이준기 (Lee Jun Ki)
& CHARLIE MCDONNELL aka CHARLIEISSOCOOLLIKE! ♥

HATES
& her/him
& PT
& crazy psycho teachers
& crazy psycho bimbos

WISH
& MacBook
& loads of CDs
& a pair of green socks
& to go to UQ!

DOWN
My Girl ♥
Minami Shineyo ♥
Hello Baby (SHINee)♥
U-Kiss Vampire!
My Lovely Sam Soon
Full House!
TO GO!
Hero
Princess Persecutor
일지매
Coffee Prince
Hana Kimi
Raising Idols ♥
Maknae Rebellion
We Got Married
Sang Doo, Let's Go to School
:D

sidekicks
Only linking blogs which I actually frequent/
A
Alyson.
C
Cathy.
Charmaine.
Claire.
E
Elaine.
K
Kailin.
Keefe.
M
Minglu.
S
Shu Ning.
V
Vivian.

x
skin by heroine
1 2
Friday, May 22, 2009
kata!

hola amigos!
IT'S FRIDAY WOOOO
next week sabbaticals BOOOO
but no lessons lah haha!
and i was reading some of my previous posts and i realised that i used "haha" a lot :S

anw KIM HAS A BOYFRIEND :D
lol haha welllll hope she'll be happy and all :D
lol ok im just thinking that she'll kill me for this :S

competition this Sunday!
SHIT I JUST REALISED.
zomg so much homework D:
anw.
it's for judo i think.
i have NO IDEA where it is.
ohmygod nvm ask everyone tomorrow at training! :D

and uhm KRIS ALLEN WON AND ADAM LAMBERT LOST AMERICAN IDOL.
just announcing.
the truth is,
i didnt even WATCH a SINGLE episode of American Idol.
too much drama.
i dont really like Simon Cowell.
but anw i just dont really have the time to watch it lah okay -_-

on MSN now! :D
Cordelia's smsing Yiteng to ask her what her url is.
cos apparently yiteng's blog was removed.
O_O
haiz.
now we wait lah.

the mouse isnt working that well ._.
LOL the sabbaticals is at NY BS DOJO!
so cool.
haha Cherise and Nichole are in silat too LOL
hahahahahahahaha can u believe it Yu Zhong chose gym LOL
anw.
uhm today after sch i hung out at 106 with some of the 106 people for a while.
LOL DAMN SICK LAH
sicker than watching porn :S
"RAPE SOCIETY"
zomg lol
actually i have to admit i contributed :S
but i wont tell you who else was there.
SECRET MWAHAHAHA.


touch my hand.

are you going to drop the bomb
or not??