TAG ME

hero
I'm Qi En and I'm fourteen. 15/09!
I also have livejournal, twitter and I am... a geek. Songs I'm listening to now:
& 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay) - SHINee
& 만만하니 - U-Kiss (Which I use to irritate my friend)

LOVES
& batchnineteen
& friends
& mango sorbet
& food in general
& 이동욱 (Lee Dong-wook)
& 이준기 (Lee Jun Ki)
& CHARLIE MCDONNELL aka CHARLIEISSOCOOLLIKE! ♥

HATES
& her/him
& PT
& crazy psycho teachers
& crazy psycho bimbos

WISH
& MacBook
& loads of CDs
& a pair of green socks
& to go to UQ!

DOWN
My Girl ♥
Minami Shineyo ♥
Hello Baby (SHINee)♥
U-Kiss Vampire!
My Lovely Sam Soon
Full House!
TO GO!
Hero
Princess Persecutor
일지매
Coffee Prince
Hana Kimi
Raising Idols ♥
Maknae Rebellion
We Got Married
Sang Doo, Let's Go to School
:D

sidekicks
Only linking blogs which I actually frequent/
A
Alyson.
C
Cathy.
Charmaine.
Claire.
E
Elaine.
K
Kailin.
Keefe.
M
Minglu.
S
Shu Ning.
V
Vivian.

x
skin by heroine
1 2
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
emo breakdown.

hello my lovelies :S
after silat i stayed at the boarding school and yu zhong came!
so both of us stay in the dojo from like 1.45pm and enjoy aircon~
and do some cartwheels whatever LOLS
yz's in GYM omg

there was training today.
and at one part i started crying.
seriously...
i dont know why,
i just couldnt control myself.
and my stupid effing lousy judo skills.
yeah so when i was sparring with Ashley Tan i broke down.
actually it satrted after my bout during randori with Portia.
i just couldnt do my ippon.
zomg.
this sucks.
this sucks the shit out of me.

haha well the good thing was that we had no PT.
learnt kata for the grading again :D
heh heh i think this thursday also.
i not sure.
anyway lin sir said that he wanted to cry (jokingly in chinese) because we kept doing the wrong things.
and he said that he wanted the panadol haha.

got back the CA results.
chinese FAIL.\
but everything else i got A2.
EXACTLY THE SAME SCORE.
73/100.
creepy.

okay uhm i gotta go im hooked on msn once more ~
byebye love you guys take care!

REPLIES TO THE TAGS (as promised):
tyz: rape society!
ashley!!: haha whatever lol im not spastic so much idiot -_- haha thanks
for the tags :D

are you going to drop the bomb
or not??