TAG ME

hero
I'm Qi En and I'm fourteen. 15/09!
I also have livejournal, twitter and I am... a geek. Songs I'm listening to now:
& 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay) - SHINee
& 만만하니 - U-Kiss (Which I use to irritate my friend)

LOVES
& batchnineteen
& friends
& mango sorbet
& food in general
& 이동욱 (Lee Dong-wook)
& 이준기 (Lee Jun Ki)
& CHARLIE MCDONNELL aka CHARLIEISSOCOOLLIKE! ♥

HATES
& her/him
& PT
& crazy psycho teachers
& crazy psycho bimbos

WISH
& MacBook
& loads of CDs
& a pair of green socks
& to go to UQ!

DOWN
My Girl ♥
Minami Shineyo ♥
Hello Baby (SHINee)♥
U-Kiss Vampire!
My Lovely Sam Soon
Full House!
TO GO!
Hero
Princess Persecutor
일지매
Coffee Prince
Hana Kimi
Raising Idols ♥
Maknae Rebellion
We Got Married
Sang Doo, Let's Go to School
:D

sidekicks
Only linking blogs which I actually frequent/
A
Alyson.
C
Cathy.
Charmaine.
Claire.
E
Elaine.
K
Kailin.
Keefe.
M
Minglu.
S
Shu Ning.
V
Vivian.

x
skin by heroine
1 2
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Hahas :)

Hey guys :) Just went out for movie and lunch with Vivian, Ya Kei and Yiteng. Ning Hui didn't go cos she had first-aid course at school -_- anw it was quite fun lols. and Ya Kei passed me Keefe's CDs! The Ting Tings We Started Nothing and Jason Mraz's We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things :D thanks Keefe :)

well yeah we met outside the cinema at 10.50am and bought the tickets to The Race to Witch Mountain. well after that we went down to NTUC to buy some chips (SOUR CREAM IS THE BEST HAHA) and some drinks. so at 11.30am we went up to catch the movie! there's ALWAYS this "Ho Heng Flower Oil" thing -_- damn annoying lah. always the same. ._. but there were these ads for 17 Again (starring Zac Efron, quite okay lah :P), Hannah Montana The Movie (oh gosh PUH-LEEZE but the guy looks kinda cute lol) and Hotel for Dogs (quite cool :D). haha. uh, overall the movie was kinda nice but not exactly my taste :P the girl in the movie who plays Sara is Annasophia Robb(s) and she's the person who was in the movie The Bridge to Terabithia :) so cool right haha XD. The guy who played Seth was quite okay though he spoke in a very dorky manner... yeah well. Dwayne Johnson is qutie okay too. (sorry but I'm not in the mood to talk about this well heck care lah!)

after that we kinda wandered around looking for a place to eat. in the end we decided to eat at Mos Burger (like last time LOL). well okay we've got our food and we were sitting down so i decided to squeeze some sauce out. after i did that i told vivian that that was CHILLI. in the end i was wrong and it turned out to be TOMATO. -_- so dumb..

well after that we were walking out and we saw someone -_- i won't tell you who cos you don't need to know :P and well yeah then we started the Aimless Walk Around J8. damn boring sia. first we went to Mini Toons and Action City etc at the fourth floor. -_- me and yiteng were not interested~ but then YK and vi were so we had to wait for them yeah. etc etc.. then later we went home ): YK walked home and Vi, YT and I took 54 together :) So long never take 54 liao... haiz.

Okay I know this post is VERY boring but I'm not in the mood to post funny and entertaining stuff. yeah so get off my back ._.

and to this person who calls herself/himself "xiao_bee" : I am NOT interested to know who you are cos I have better things to do so stop coming to my blog and tagging like you're so INTERESTING and all that cos you're not and everyone's got better things to do than guess your identity -_- and anyways i can't eat cookies now cos i've got a sore throat and a cough and a flu. :D

i'll be posting the pics in the next post~

are you going to drop the bomb
or not??