TAG ME

hero
I'm Qi En and I'm fourteen. 15/09!
I also have livejournal, twitter and I am... a geek. Songs I'm listening to now:
& 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay) - SHINee
& 만만하니 - U-Kiss (Which I use to irritate my friend)

LOVES
& batchnineteen
& friends
& mango sorbet
& food in general
& 이동욱 (Lee Dong-wook)
& 이준기 (Lee Jun Ki)
& CHARLIE MCDONNELL aka CHARLIEISSOCOOLLIKE! ♥

HATES
& her/him
& PT
& crazy psycho teachers
& crazy psycho bimbos

WISH
& MacBook
& loads of CDs
& a pair of green socks
& to go to UQ!

DOWN
My Girl ♥
Minami Shineyo ♥
Hello Baby (SHINee)♥
U-Kiss Vampire!
My Lovely Sam Soon
Full House!
TO GO!
Hero
Princess Persecutor
일지매
Coffee Prince
Hana Kimi
Raising Idols ♥
Maknae Rebellion
We Got Married
Sang Doo, Let's Go to School
:D

sidekicks
Only linking blogs which I actually frequent/
A
Alyson.
C
Cathy.
Charmaine.
Claire.
E
Elaine.
K
Kailin.
Keefe.
M
Minglu.
S
Shu Ning.
V
Vivian.

x
skin by heroine
1 2
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
chem whiz?

aiyah. sorry to disappoint, but I didn't get to play in the tournament. cos I was 1 kg over my category! so shitty. but it was really cool to watch. and AND AND!! ASHLEY TAN AND WAN SHI GOT SILVER AND BRONZE RESPECTIVELY! so awesome sia, cos we've only started learning judo like two months ago.

gonna have block test soon!! ohmygosh. i like chem nowadays, you know :D ahh cant blog lerhs gotta go and do my homework. and yeah today had this 3NGLES meet-up with Clare, Janessa and Shaun. Elvis didn't come cos HCI sec ones got camp. so we met up at KAP and did some stuff. can't tell. :) having sort of an online meet-up now. im seriously multi-tasking.

are you going to drop the bomb
or not??