TAG ME

hero
I'm Qi En and I'm fourteen. 15/09!
I also have livejournal, twitter and I am... a geek. Songs I'm listening to now:
& 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay) - SHINee
& 만만하니 - U-Kiss (Which I use to irritate my friend)

LOVES
& batchnineteen
& friends
& mango sorbet
& food in general
& 이동욱 (Lee Dong-wook)
& 이준기 (Lee Jun Ki)
& CHARLIE MCDONNELL aka CHARLIEISSOCOOLLIKE! ♥

HATES
& her/him
& PT
& crazy psycho teachers
& crazy psycho bimbos

WISH
& MacBook
& loads of CDs
& a pair of green socks
& to go to UQ!

DOWN
My Girl ♥
Minami Shineyo ♥
Hello Baby (SHINee)♥
U-Kiss Vampire!
My Lovely Sam Soon
Full House!
TO GO!
Hero
Princess Persecutor
일지매
Coffee Prince
Hana Kimi
Raising Idols ♥
Maknae Rebellion
We Got Married
Sang Doo, Let's Go to School
:D

sidekicks
Only linking blogs which I actually frequent/
A
Alyson.
C
Cathy.
Charmaine.
Claire.
E
Elaine.
K
Kailin.
Keefe.
M
Minglu.
S
Shu Ning.
V
Vivian.

x
skin by heroine
1 2
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
OMFG.

ohmytian. -_-
im in the school library right now and im with Jolene and Alyson.
we're on the fourth floor where the laptops are.
i just had this audition :O
like, WHT THE HELL D:<
i went in for the audition for this 3NGLES debate thing.
it's this competition between NYGH, HCI and SCGS,
and Jolene said that the best part about this post is her name.
HAHA.
ok, nw we will let her say a few honourary words. All hail Queen Jolene!

"..."

oh my. seems like the Honourary Queen Jolene has nothing to say :O
HOHOHO.
so funny, ROFLMAO.

OK, now for jealous Alyson,
the jealous is JOLENE's wise advice to put in one hor.
NOW let us all kowtow to the Majestic Queen Alyson :D

"I love Gossip Girl!"

BYE gtg lunch is over. D:

are you going to drop the bomb
or not??