TAG ME

hero
I'm Qi En and I'm fourteen. 15/09!
I also have livejournal, twitter and I am... a geek. Songs I'm listening to now:
& 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay) - SHINee
& 만만하니 - U-Kiss (Which I use to irritate my friend)

LOVES
& batchnineteen
& friends
& mango sorbet
& food in general
& 이동욱 (Lee Dong-wook)
& 이준기 (Lee Jun Ki)
& CHARLIE MCDONNELL aka CHARLIEISSOCOOLLIKE! ♥

HATES
& her/him
& PT
& crazy psycho teachers
& crazy psycho bimbos

WISH
& MacBook
& loads of CDs
& a pair of green socks
& to go to UQ!

DOWN
My Girl ♥
Minami Shineyo ♥
Hello Baby (SHINee)♥
U-Kiss Vampire!
My Lovely Sam Soon
Full House!
TO GO!
Hero
Princess Persecutor
일지매
Coffee Prince
Hana Kimi
Raising Idols ♥
Maknae Rebellion
We Got Married
Sang Doo, Let's Go to School
:D

sidekicks
Only linking blogs which I actually frequent/
A
Alyson.
C
Cathy.
Charmaine.
Claire.
E
Elaine.
K
Kailin.
Keefe.
M
Minglu.
S
Shu Ning.
V
Vivian.

x
skin by heroine
1 2
Saturday, December 13, 2008
movie world!

hey all :D.
went to MOVIE WORLD today!
quite fun la. but now whenever im having a car ride i keep on thinking that im on a roller coaster -_- . . .
btw there's this Harry Potter store. it looks SO realistic..
and they sell wands. i mean, they're not exactly REAL. but they're meant to be like those whom the ppl in the storries use. SO COOL >.<
but.
they sell each "wand" for like, $60/ and those ILLUMINATING ones for $80.
they also hav Voldemort's and Dumbledore's. and Harry's and Hermione's and Ron's. -_-
wont talk about it now tho.. haha.
went to Sea World yesterday.
honestly, the shows are WAY better than the S'pore ones.
no offence. ._.
tomorrow's a Sunday, and only going to DreamWorld on Monday.
coming back to S'pore on 18 December.
aww man.
-_-
just had turkey for dinner just now.
my godmum (aka my mum's best friend.. haha) cooked it.
and there were peas too XPP.
sorry, but im not really into peas..

playing pet society now.
waseh. that game so competitive one lor..
ppl can lvl dunno how many times in one day sia.
-_- esp Cindy.
she's too good...
lols.

are you going to drop the bomb
or not??