TAG ME

hero
I'm Qi En and I'm fourteen. 15/09!
I also have livejournal, twitter and I am... a geek. Songs I'm listening to now:
& 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay) - SHINee
& 만만하니 - U-Kiss (Which I use to irritate my friend)

LOVES
& batchnineteen
& friends
& mango sorbet
& food in general
& 이동욱 (Lee Dong-wook)
& 이준기 (Lee Jun Ki)
& CHARLIE MCDONNELL aka CHARLIEISSOCOOLLIKE! ♥

HATES
& her/him
& PT
& crazy psycho teachers
& crazy psycho bimbos

WISH
& MacBook
& loads of CDs
& a pair of green socks
& to go to UQ!

DOWN
My Girl ♥
Minami Shineyo ♥
Hello Baby (SHINee)♥
U-Kiss Vampire!
My Lovely Sam Soon
Full House!
TO GO!
Hero
Princess Persecutor
일지매
Coffee Prince
Hana Kimi
Raising Idols ♥
Maknae Rebellion
We Got Married
Sang Doo, Let's Go to School
:D

sidekicks
Only linking blogs which I actually frequent/
A
Alyson.
C
Cathy.
Charmaine.
Claire.
E
Elaine.
K
Kailin.
Keefe.
M
Minglu.
S
Shu Ning.
V
Vivian.

x
skin by heroine
1 2
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
sheesh.

this morning i had the biggest shock of 2008.
wait, no, it's the second one.
the first one was during the CCA thingy.
(whythehelldidyouturnup?)
anyway.
i was sitting there in the last row in the gallery chatting with Ya Kei.
about her PSP.
and SECRET AGENT CLANK! (it's a game).
cos Vivian and Ning Hui went down,
cos they had this prize presentation thing.
for chinese.
then i just continued reading my book~.
i was furiously reading 'The Secret Life of Sparrow Delaney' by Suzanne Harper.
cos the book's nice.
:D!
then, SURPRISE TIME ;DD.
*insert scary music here*
Vivan suddenly went up to the gallery and got me to go down cos she said i got an award.
._.''
my mouth was a perfect "O".
sort of.
then later went down blahblah.
then got 1st for the General Knowledge thing for P6 level.
i anyhow do one lor.
still get first.
-_-

then went back to the classroom.
Amabel gave me this 'sayonara present'.
it was a horoscope keychain!
SO NICE OF HER :D.
lol.
Amabel's actually very nice.
:DD!
blahblahblah.
tomorrow will more or less be the last day of school DD;
so sad!

BUT THERE'S A PART OF ME WHO COULDN'T BE HAPPIER (: ADIOS, YOU EVIL BAD PERSON! :DD

chatting with Chelsia now.
GOSH IS SHE AWESOME OR WHAT? XD
woots, she's going for the GB thing on Saturday:D
but she's not oing for the metarmophosis night thing.
DD:
LOL.

tomorrow most probably catching a movie with Vivian, Ning Hui and Ya Kei.
see how first lor.
AND HAHA.
tomorrow also have class party.
:D.
and today was supposed to be the Use Your Hands Campaign thing.
but we didnt do anything.
AND I BROUGHT SOCKS YOU KNOW!
clean and old socks.
;D.

today's recess was FUN.
played captain's ball with some people from 6B and 6F.
hopefully can play tomorrow too.:D

Y

are you going to drop the bomb
or not??