TAG ME

hero
I'm Qi En and I'm fourteen. 15/09!
I also have livejournal, twitter and I am... a geek. Songs I'm listening to now:
& 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay) - SHINee
& 만만하니 - U-Kiss (Which I use to irritate my friend)

LOVES
& batchnineteen
& friends
& mango sorbet
& food in general
& 이동욱 (Lee Dong-wook)
& 이준기 (Lee Jun Ki)
& CHARLIE MCDONNELL aka CHARLIEISSOCOOLLIKE! ♥

HATES
& her/him
& PT
& crazy psycho teachers
& crazy psycho bimbos

WISH
& MacBook
& loads of CDs
& a pair of green socks
& to go to UQ!

DOWN
My Girl ♥
Minami Shineyo ♥
Hello Baby (SHINee)♥
U-Kiss Vampire!
My Lovely Sam Soon
Full House!
TO GO!
Hero
Princess Persecutor
일지매
Coffee Prince
Hana Kimi
Raising Idols ♥
Maknae Rebellion
We Got Married
Sang Doo, Let's Go to School
:D

sidekicks
Only linking blogs which I actually frequent/
A
Alyson.
C
Cathy.
Charmaine.
Claire.
E
Elaine.
K
Kailin.
Keefe.
M
Minglu.
S
Shu Ning.
V
Vivian.

x
skin by heroine
1 2
Monday, November 10, 2008
quiz thing :D

yo peeps..
in the school com lab now.
just finished this FLASh thing.
Lisa's sitting beside me.
just now she did this THING which had to do with BARE ASSES.
ROFL.
just went to visit Shuwen's blog.
wlao.
have to do this quiz thing.
but HAHA nothing to do now so do now lor.
wait.
gtg soon.
so i copy and paste here first then go home and edit the post.
:D.

OHKAY PPL IM BACK! and im t home now. so lemme edit this.

my name : TEOH QI EN ._.
1. four letter word: FISH/DUCK
2. Boy's name: (uhm. this is hard. very.) SHAWN! (just doing this to piss off someone)
3. Girl's name:GERALDINE (this is too random i have no reason behind it)
4. Occupation: photojournalist.
5. Colour: green.
6. Something you wear: shirt and pants (ALWAYS)
7. Beverage: ice lemon tea!
8. Food: CHICKEN HAMBURGER.
9. Place: SCHOOL :D
10. Something found in the toilet: ****
11. Reasons for being late: I MISSED THE BUS.
12. Something you shout: OH DAMN IT!!
13. font: dunno lehhs.
14. TV show: DRAKE AND JOSH<3
15. Song title: SHAKE IT by METRO STATION! <333
16. Country: Spain.

Now pass this to 105 ppl. (Hope you guys see this)

>Yi Teng
>Kai Teng
>Phylicia
>Brina (if you can actually see this, LOL)
>Rachel

i just used shuwen's one first ok? LOL.

OK RECESS TIME~
adios ;D.
PS> BOOMIYAH!!


AHAHA!!
finished liaos.
WOOHOO.
and YES PEOPLE please continue coming here~
i know it's fun :D.
YEAHYEAH it's not..
DD;
hahas jk.

are you going to drop the bomb
or not??