TAG ME

hero
I'm Qi En and I'm fourteen. 15/09!
I also have livejournal, twitter and I am... a geek. Songs I'm listening to now:
& 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay) - SHINee
& 만만하니 - U-Kiss (Which I use to irritate my friend)

LOVES
& batchnineteen
& friends
& mango sorbet
& food in general
& 이동욱 (Lee Dong-wook)
& 이준기 (Lee Jun Ki)
& CHARLIE MCDONNELL aka CHARLIEISSOCOOLLIKE! ♥

HATES
& her/him
& PT
& crazy psycho teachers
& crazy psycho bimbos

WISH
& MacBook
& loads of CDs
& a pair of green socks
& to go to UQ!

DOWN
My Girl ♥
Minami Shineyo ♥
Hello Baby (SHINee)♥
U-Kiss Vampire!
My Lovely Sam Soon
Full House!
TO GO!
Hero
Princess Persecutor
일지매
Coffee Prince
Hana Kimi
Raising Idols ♥
Maknae Rebellion
We Got Married
Sang Doo, Let's Go to School
:D

sidekicks
Only linking blogs which I actually frequent/
A
Alyson.
C
Cathy.
Charmaine.
Claire.
E
Elaine.
K
Kailin.
Keefe.
M
Minglu.
S
Shu Ning.
V
Vivian.

x
skin by heroine
1 2
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
HA!!

ROFL.
the previous post was really.. crap. ._.
anw.
finally managed to convince Amabel to pick NYGH as first choice.
YAY!
and just found out that Yi Teng put NYGH as first choice too :DD.
hopefully all of us can get in sia..
-_- . . .
GOING TO AUSTRALIA TOMORROW!!
woots. so happy, LOL.
but, havent even pack sia.
ahh. -_______-''
was playing PET SOCIETY on Facebook just now -_-
quite fun lol.
got yitz to play too.
but she logged off liao. -_-"

changed my specs , the new ones are white.
but sometimes they give me headaches. o_o
and just cut my hair.
i mean,
i just got my hair cut.
:DD.
FINALLY!
no more shaggy thick hair.
now it's shaggier thicker hair. ;DD just kidding lah.
now i'll list my 6 choices for the sec sch thing.

1) NYGH
2) NJC
3) St Nicks
4) Dunman - cos too far away..
5) River Valley
6) Cedar

hopefully can get into NYGH together with Amabel and YT..
and LOL, NH, YK and Vi will be going to RGS.
not that im so sad im gonna cry.
TT_TT
oops.
(jkjk)
just feel happy for them cos they can make it to RGS.
JYJY.

feel so bored now..
-_-
and tmrw hav to spend dunno how many HOURS in the airport..
cos will be taking plane from S'pore to KL airport first,
the after that take place to Brisbane international airport.
if im not wrong. XD
WHATEVER~.
and i hate asparagus.
so disgusting lah.
prefer brocolli.
o_o

dont really feel like blogging more right now.
dman sianz and feeling sorta light-headed.
-_-
LMAO.

are you going to drop the bomb
or not??