TAG ME

hero
I'm Qi En and I'm fourteen. 15/09!
I also have livejournal, twitter and I am... a geek. Songs I'm listening to now:
& 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay) - SHINee
& 만만하니 - U-Kiss (Which I use to irritate my friend)

LOVES
& batchnineteen
& friends
& mango sorbet
& food in general
& 이동욱 (Lee Dong-wook)
& 이준기 (Lee Jun Ki)
& CHARLIE MCDONNELL aka CHARLIEISSOCOOLLIKE! ♥

HATES
& her/him
& PT
& crazy psycho teachers
& crazy psycho bimbos

WISH
& MacBook
& loads of CDs
& a pair of green socks
& to go to UQ!

DOWN
My Girl ♥
Minami Shineyo ♥
Hello Baby (SHINee)♥
U-Kiss Vampire!
My Lovely Sam Soon
Full House!
TO GO!
Hero
Princess Persecutor
일지매
Coffee Prince
Hana Kimi
Raising Idols ♥
Maknae Rebellion
We Got Married
Sang Doo, Let's Go to School
:D

sidekicks
Only linking blogs which I actually frequent/
A
Alyson.
C
Cathy.
Charmaine.
Claire.
E
Elaine.
K
Kailin.
Keefe.
M
Minglu.
S
Shu Ning.
V
Vivian.

x
skin by heroine
1 2
Monday, November 10, 2008
bored. bored. bored.

as the title suggests.
im VERY BORED RIGHT NOW.
just watched this Naruto abridged series thing on Youtube.
Edgar gave me the link.
damn funny larhs.
HAHAHA.
SASUKE ROCKS TO THE CORE<33

spent today taking pics of classmates.
and playing Uno.
its the international boring day today. :D
SO FUN!
(as if, LOL.)
anw.
planning to put everything into my ipod.
and i added loads of contacts XD.
for memory's sake. :D
and when i asked Vivian to let me take her picture i said
"It takes less than 10 seconds and it's painless".
woot. :D/
Ya Kei bought a new game thingy for her PSP yesterday :D
and it's LOCO ROCO.
damn cute la.
and quite fun.
but a bit hard (in the later levels)
planning to go and catch Madagascar Escape 2 Africa on Thurday with Vivian, Ning Hui and Ya Kei,
heard from them that ABIGAIL CATHERINE AND LIWEN wanted to join us.
how thick skin can they get?
ANW..
cos Ning Hui has choir practice till around 3pm/3.30pm,
im planning to meet up with the rest first :D
then go and buy CONVERSE SNEAKERS <333
yupps. my mom allowed. woots.
I LOVE YOU MOM! :DDD.
but need to go home first la.
and WE HAVENT EVEN CONFIRM ANYTHING YET.
hahs.

and had the flash lesson thing today.
it's the LAST ONE!
:D
for the major assignment we had to make this movie.
i had loads of ideas.
like, this car collides with the ball then the car bounce back and hit the wall etc.
or there's a stick man there and his body get cut into half..
BUT I HAD NO IDEA HOW TO DO IT!
neither did Yi Teng,
i guess.
but in the end we tried and we managed to get this funny weird car to move forward and hit this stick man.
and then the stick man exploded.
the teacher helped us with that.

BYEE. :DD.

are you going to drop the bomb
or not??