TAG ME

hero
I'm Qi En and I'm fourteen. 15/09!
I also have livejournal, twitter and I am... a geek. Songs I'm listening to now:
& 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay) - SHINee
& 만만하니 - U-Kiss (Which I use to irritate my friend)

LOVES
& batchnineteen
& friends
& mango sorbet
& food in general
& 이동욱 (Lee Dong-wook)
& 이준기 (Lee Jun Ki)
& CHARLIE MCDONNELL aka CHARLIEISSOCOOLLIKE! ♥

HATES
& her/him
& PT
& crazy psycho teachers
& crazy psycho bimbos

WISH
& MacBook
& loads of CDs
& a pair of green socks
& to go to UQ!

DOWN
My Girl ♥
Minami Shineyo ♥
Hello Baby (SHINee)♥
U-Kiss Vampire!
My Lovely Sam Soon
Full House!
TO GO!
Hero
Princess Persecutor
일지매
Coffee Prince
Hana Kimi
Raising Idols ♥
Maknae Rebellion
We Got Married
Sang Doo, Let's Go to School
:D

sidekicks
Only linking blogs which I actually frequent/
A
Alyson.
C
Cathy.
Charmaine.
Claire.
E
Elaine.
K
Kailin.
Keefe.
M
Minglu.
S
Shu Ning.
V
Vivian.

x
skin by heroine
1 2
Thursday, October 23, 2008
gosh :D

LOL.
watched The Bridge to Terabithia and bits of Iron Man in class today.
Josh Hutcherson is so 'shuai'!
gosh,
the story's kinda sad when the girl (his best friend in the movie) died.
Iron Man not that nicee.
rofl//,

I HATE STAYING BACK TO DO THE PLAY!
cos we barely get anything done.
no offence to my group.
just that,
not everyone co-operates.
sucks..
lol.
im waiting for some one to chat with me..
lol..
have to wait some more..
aiyahs.

oh yeah.
bout the party on Monday night?
it was fun:D
and i got lucky in the lucky draw. -.-
got a watch. -.-''
and later.
teacher give pop quiz..
ask what CKS means.
its one of the worksheets we get ;D.
i just ran up and answered : CURRENT KNOWLEDGE TEST.
damn easy la.
no one go.. hah.
then got a paket of stuff.
sweets actually (://.

wlao.
i feel damn ripped off.
just compare my ipod with Adler's..
XDD.
yay!
gonna be 7pm.
i wanna watch that Korean drama.
damn nice :D.
i dunno la..
just like it!
Yi Teng agreed to set up a blogshop together.
we're gonna call it THE GREEN MONKEY(:
woohoo.
lol i know the name's lame.
but we're suddenly hooked on MONKEYS and both of us like GREEN.
hence the name THE GREEN MONKEY.
but still setting up.. lols.
bye. gotta go create the blog liao.

are you going to drop the bomb
or not??