TAG ME

hero
I'm Qi En and I'm fourteen. 15/09!
I also have livejournal, twitter and I am... a geek. Songs I'm listening to now:
& 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay) - SHINee
& 만만하니 - U-Kiss (Which I use to irritate my friend)

LOVES
& batchnineteen
& friends
& mango sorbet
& food in general
& 이동욱 (Lee Dong-wook)
& 이준기 (Lee Jun Ki)
& CHARLIE MCDONNELL aka CHARLIEISSOCOOLLIKE! ♥

HATES
& her/him
& PT
& crazy psycho teachers
& crazy psycho bimbos

WISH
& MacBook
& loads of CDs
& a pair of green socks
& to go to UQ!

DOWN
My Girl ♥
Minami Shineyo ♥
Hello Baby (SHINee)♥
U-Kiss Vampire!
My Lovely Sam Soon
Full House!
TO GO!
Hero
Princess Persecutor
일지매
Coffee Prince
Hana Kimi
Raising Idols ♥
Maknae Rebellion
We Got Married
Sang Doo, Let's Go to School
:D

sidekicks
Only linking blogs which I actually frequent/
A
Alyson.
C
Cathy.
Charmaine.
Claire.
E
Elaine.
K
Kailin.
Keefe.
M
Minglu.
S
Shu Ning.
V
Vivian.

x
skin by heroine
1 2
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
...

a bit sad today.
but not as bad as yesterday. lol.
just went to KY and JS 's blogshop,
it's awesome.
the watches are so nice!
esp the black ones and the blue and white ones.
VERY nice.
www.shopoverhere.blogspot.com!
anw,
my ipod is sorta FLAT now..
was playing too much :XX .

MYGOSH,
just saw this awesome skin just now.
dunno whether i shld change..
cos the thing i like bout this skin is that its kinda BRIGHT and there's a picture of a camera up thereee.
can see?
LOL,
but the new skin is mainly blue and it's navigational.
and there's this pair of black and white sneakers for the pic.
i tell you,
it's VERY COOL,
waahahaha,
wtf,
what the hell am i saying now..

ooh damn,
the stupid Space Monkey thing,
is like,
you get stuck at Sector 2 - 5..
Adler tried the game and he got stuck there too.
Cos not enough trash to collect!
HOW TO FINISH LEVEL SIA/
i wanna go complain.
but heck care liaos..

I REALLY HATE BEING LEFT OUT OF EVERYTHING.
EVEN THOUGH IM A LIABILITY SOMETIMES.
THERE'S A REASON WHY.
AND YOU JUST DONT GET IT!
so to hell with you.
>:DD
MWAHAHAHA.
OH WHATEVER..
getting a bit siao liao..
*sigh*,
bye.

are you going to drop the bomb
or not??