TAG ME

hero
I'm Qi En and I'm fourteen. 15/09!
I also have livejournal, twitter and I am... a geek. Songs I'm listening to now:
& 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay) - SHINee
& 만만하니 - U-Kiss (Which I use to irritate my friend)

LOVES
& batchnineteen
& friends
& mango sorbet
& food in general
& 이동욱 (Lee Dong-wook)
& 이준기 (Lee Jun Ki)
& CHARLIE MCDONNELL aka CHARLIEISSOCOOLLIKE! ♥

HATES
& her/him
& PT
& crazy psycho teachers
& crazy psycho bimbos

WISH
& MacBook
& loads of CDs
& a pair of green socks
& to go to UQ!

DOWN
My Girl ♥
Minami Shineyo ♥
Hello Baby (SHINee)♥
U-Kiss Vampire!
My Lovely Sam Soon
Full House!
TO GO!
Hero
Princess Persecutor
일지매
Coffee Prince
Hana Kimi
Raising Idols ♥
Maknae Rebellion
We Got Married
Sang Doo, Let's Go to School
:D

sidekicks
Only linking blogs which I actually frequent/
A
Alyson.
C
Cathy.
Charmaine.
Claire.
E
Elaine.
K
Kailin.
Keefe.
M
Minglu.
S
Shu Ning.
V
Vivian.

x
skin by heroine
1 2
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
happy birthday :D

yo!
:DD
it's gonna be MY BIRTHDAY :DDD
15 SEPTEMBER,
mhmm,
12 more days
and i'll more or less own an iTouch.
8GB.
(i not so sure, might be 16 instead(:)
and i'll be turing TWELVE,
aiya grow old liaos..
hahas.
1 SEP was YA KEI's birthday.
and then 2 weeks on will be my birthday.
skipp...
prelims results are all out!
i did better than anticipated for science.
but not really satisfied,
i got a measly 82/100,
maths, quite okay la i guess,
got 84/100,
cld have gotten 91 if i didnt make careless mistakes.
then eng got a LOUSY 84%,
drop from 85%.
aiya i was hoping for 91 above..
maybe cos i did kinda lousy for my paper 2,
dots.
anw my chinese also drop, got 82.5%,
higher chinese only know paper 2,
i got quite high i guess,
45/60.
highest i think was 47.
:D
and on the the teachers' day celebrations i was the photographer again!
so shiok worhs.
except that some ppl were playing with mealworms backstage,
and that Adler kept on hitting my back when i took his picture.
I HAD to, okay?
had to take pics of everything.
XDD
OMG PSLE NEXT MONTH LIAO.
BETTER JIAYOUS..
lols,
i'll be logging off, right about,
now.

are you going to drop the bomb
or not??