TAG ME

hero
I'm Qi En and I'm fourteen. 15/09!
I also have livejournal, twitter and I am... a geek. Songs I'm listening to now:
& 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay) - SHINee
& 만만하니 - U-Kiss (Which I use to irritate my friend)

LOVES
& batchnineteen
& friends
& mango sorbet
& food in general
& 이동욱 (Lee Dong-wook)
& 이준기 (Lee Jun Ki)
& CHARLIE MCDONNELL aka CHARLIEISSOCOOLLIKE! ♥

HATES
& her/him
& PT
& crazy psycho teachers
& crazy psycho bimbos

WISH
& MacBook
& loads of CDs
& a pair of green socks
& to go to UQ!

DOWN
My Girl ♥
Minami Shineyo ♥
Hello Baby (SHINee)♥
U-Kiss Vampire!
My Lovely Sam Soon
Full House!
TO GO!
Hero
Princess Persecutor
일지매
Coffee Prince
Hana Kimi
Raising Idols ♥
Maknae Rebellion
We Got Married
Sang Doo, Let's Go to School
:D

sidekicks
Only linking blogs which I actually frequent/
A
Alyson.
C
Cathy.
Charmaine.
Claire.
E
Elaine.
K
Kailin.
Keefe.
M
Minglu.
S
Shu Ning.
V
Vivian.

x
skin by heroine
1 2
Sunday, August 10, 2008
OLYMPICS ARE HERE! :D`

hey all :D
like the new skin?
lol,
i've NEVER EVER heard the song by Jennifer Lopez.
but i've seen the video Potter Puppet Pals.
ask Rachel and Gun Hwi,
it was DAMN FUNNY(:
(SNAPE, SNAPE, SEVERUS SNAPE!)
personally, i think this skin is quite nicee :DD
hahas, THANKS, DANCING SHEEP!(:

ANYWAY.

i did the new skin on the 8 AUGUST 2008,
and
Yuan Kai' s mother's birthday
Miss Chua's wedding and birthday
Andrea's birthday?! (dunno lah)
happened too.
and oh yeahh,
it was also the Olympics Official Opening Day.
must have been a proud day for China.
and the FIRST GOLD MEDAL was won by this Li Xue Xia (i think) of China.
she was in the Women's 48kg weight lifting category.
HAHAHAS.
and MICHAEL PHELPS broke a record on his first race,
the 400m medley thingy.
and it was supposed to be his toughest race :O
anw,
he got the gold medal for the USA,
and it was the first down for this target: EIGHT OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALS.
now down to SEVEN.
and heck,
for this 400m medley women,
Katie Hoff (USA) got bronze.
this ___ Conventry fomr Hungary (i FORGOT HER NAME) got silver
and STEPHANIE RICE from AUSTRALIA GOT GOLD! :D
LOLS >.<

and hmm.
i wont be keeping tabs on the ongoing events and so forth. if you really wanna know whats happening,
either go and WATCH TV or go to
http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/beijing for updates and stuff.

BYE,
gotta study for PSLE oral. it's NEXT WEEK (OMIGOSH, LOL)
won't be posting for a LONG while.
so dont expect too much.

are you going to drop the bomb
or not??