TAG ME

hero
I'm Qi En and I'm fourteen. 15/09!
I also have livejournal, twitter and I am... a geek. Songs I'm listening to now:
& 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay) - SHINee
& 만만하니 - U-Kiss (Which I use to irritate my friend)

LOVES
& batchnineteen
& friends
& mango sorbet
& food in general
& 이동욱 (Lee Dong-wook)
& 이준기 (Lee Jun Ki)
& CHARLIE MCDONNELL aka CHARLIEISSOCOOLLIKE! ♥

HATES
& her/him
& PT
& crazy psycho teachers
& crazy psycho bimbos

WISH
& MacBook
& loads of CDs
& a pair of green socks
& to go to UQ!

DOWN
My Girl ♥
Minami Shineyo ♥
Hello Baby (SHINee)♥
U-Kiss Vampire!
My Lovely Sam Soon
Full House!
TO GO!
Hero
Princess Persecutor
일지매
Coffee Prince
Hana Kimi
Raising Idols ♥
Maknae Rebellion
We Got Married
Sang Doo, Let's Go to School
:D

sidekicks
Only linking blogs which I actually frequent/
A
Alyson.
C
Cathy.
Charmaine.
Claire.
E
Elaine.
K
Kailin.
Keefe.
M
Minglu.
S
Shu Ning.
V
Vivian.

x
skin by heroine
1 2
Monday, June 9, 2008
HHEYYY there;DD

woa. i just finished my damned maths HW!! for tuition. dont get me wrong. anw.
going for my HOLIDAY soonn.. like in two days' time! going to MALAYSIA, as always, we're heading for the beach:DD
gonna bring all my HW there.. it's like, a HOMEWORK HOLIDAY VACATION. 0.0 sianz arrh..

ANYWAYS(i love this word:DD).
just chat with ADLER.
on msn la.
he says he knows everything about his GF except that person's blood type! heck, even I dont know wht it is. he's pretty DEVOTED to THAT PERSON.
and it's a damn good thing he doesnt come to my blog ^_^

im gonna get a JONAS BROTHERS POSTER!
no biggie right?
just that Evina's the one who's gonna give it to me;DD
she told me she had the poster. but she doesnt KEEP posters.
so she offered it to me!
both of us like the band.
and have the album:D

and oh yeah, that reminds me.
i have like five albums right now :D
Kelly Clarkson ;My December
Avril Lavigne ;The BEst Damn Thing
Simple Plan ;(self-titled)
Jonas Brothers ;(self-titled)
Boys Like Girls ;(self-titled)
th BLG album is like SO nice.
i can listen to it 3 times on end.
but more then that,
i'll go crazy :S
hehes.
and Edgar told me that the MCR album is coming out soon!
i think he's gonna buy it.
im gonna ask him to lend me :DD
yeah. im SO thick-skinned.
(NOT - im a very nice person!;D)

just went to AMK library yesterday.
was very lucky okay..
found the two books that i had wanted to buy at Borders!
so i saved like, more than 40 bucks.
the two books are from the Warrior Cats series.
it's good reading material -.-
the other book was fomr the 'super edition' =.=
firestar's quest!!
YAY..

ok i gtg
byebye!!

are you going to drop the bomb
or not??