TAG ME

hero
I'm Qi En and I'm fourteen. 15/09!
I also have livejournal, twitter and I am... a geek. Songs I'm listening to now:
& 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay) - SHINee
& 만만하니 - U-Kiss (Which I use to irritate my friend)

LOVES
& batchnineteen
& friends
& mango sorbet
& food in general
& 이동욱 (Lee Dong-wook)
& 이준기 (Lee Jun Ki)
& CHARLIE MCDONNELL aka CHARLIEISSOCOOLLIKE! ♥

HATES
& her/him
& PT
& crazy psycho teachers
& crazy psycho bimbos

WISH
& MacBook
& loads of CDs
& a pair of green socks
& to go to UQ!

DOWN
My Girl ♥
Minami Shineyo ♥
Hello Baby (SHINee)♥
U-Kiss Vampire!
My Lovely Sam Soon
Full House!
TO GO!
Hero
Princess Persecutor
일지매
Coffee Prince
Hana Kimi
Raising Idols ♥
Maknae Rebellion
We Got Married
Sang Doo, Let's Go to School
:D

sidekicks
Only linking blogs which I actually frequent/
A
Alyson.
C
Cathy.
Charmaine.
Claire.
E
Elaine.
K
Kailin.
Keefe.
M
Minglu.
S
Shu Ning.
V
Vivian.

x
skin by heroine
1 2
Monday, May 12, 2008
ugh..

woa. today was weird.
actually kinda humiliating.. =.=
two ppl i think in P5 got caned.
public caning..
first time i ever saw in my whole primary school life.
those two ppl got caned for stealing from a cleaner.
how pathetic is that?
they got ONE stroke of the cane.
and then the sound damn loud sia..
i mean, when Mr Chua hit one of the guys.
but he say there was something PRAISEWORTHY about them.
said that they dared to admit their mistake,
and becos of their honesty he lessened the punishment.
good for them, i guess.

I AM SO FRUSTRATED!!
got a hint of fever and major flu.
i spend the whole day blowing my nose..
hahas look a bit like Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer8D
man, i hate falling sickx((
NO FUNN;(

omigosh.
we're getting our results backk!
GASP**
AH!!
lol dun panic YET.
cos only got the normal chinese score and the english section A..
argh!!
i so damn scared my maths get lower then 70.
my maths tutor will kill me if that happens..
*shudder*

and um i changed the blogskin once again!
and um vidurraa, pls wait until i got time to hlp you.
i am SO sorry.
(not!)

btw this post is YITENG beg me to post one;DD

are you going to drop the bomb
or not??