TAG ME

hero
I'm Qi En and I'm fourteen. 15/09!
I also have livejournal, twitter and I am... a geek. Songs I'm listening to now:
& 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay) - SHINee
& 만만하니 - U-Kiss (Which I use to irritate my friend)

LOVES
& batchnineteen
& friends
& mango sorbet
& food in general
& 이동욱 (Lee Dong-wook)
& 이준기 (Lee Jun Ki)
& CHARLIE MCDONNELL aka CHARLIEISSOCOOLLIKE! ♥

HATES
& her/him
& PT
& crazy psycho teachers
& crazy psycho bimbos

WISH
& MacBook
& loads of CDs
& a pair of green socks
& to go to UQ!

DOWN
My Girl ♥
Minami Shineyo ♥
Hello Baby (SHINee)♥
U-Kiss Vampire!
My Lovely Sam Soon
Full House!
TO GO!
Hero
Princess Persecutor
일지매
Coffee Prince
Hana Kimi
Raising Idols ♥
Maknae Rebellion
We Got Married
Sang Doo, Let's Go to School
:D

sidekicks
Only linking blogs which I actually frequent/
A
Alyson.
C
Cathy.
Charmaine.
Claire.
E
Elaine.
K
Kailin.
Keefe.
M
Minglu.
S
Shu Ning.
V
Vivian.

x
skin by heroine
1 2
Monday, April 14, 2008
what the heck..

MAN.. so long never post. so im gonna type real fast and talk crap! OK? o.0

TODAY :
QISIANG CRIED.
yeah guys that big guy CRIED!
SO LONG NVR HAPPEN ALR.
its cos like the whole class was shouting at him?
and he was like one of the reasons Mrs Yeoh walked out of the classroom.
YES, she did.
again.
this time round is cos DAMIAN was passing notes.
then when she asked him to pass it to her,
he like,
blanko away something.
then she damn mad..
then QS was like "OKOK SORRY ITS ALL OUR FAULT"
that freak is NUTS.
he thinks that he wont jus sit there and do nothing.
instead, he'll make the teacher real MAD by making so much NOISE.
MAN I HATE HIM.
and DAMIAN. damn him larh.. always cos so much trouble..
oh well. this is life in the classroom of chaos.

FOUNDERS DAY:
i was the emcee, along with Sanathraj.
it was weird..
had to wear the prefect thing.
the blazer, sec. sch uniform and the stupid tie.
but it was kinda funn ;DD
tlak into the mike, laff, but backstage right,
i stood for more then and HOUR!
lol.
then KT showed me an SMS from GABRIEL.
he said
that he wasted 3hrs6mins of his life doing nothing.
LOL so ironic.

oh well.
the whole world knows who i have a crush on!
AGAIN -_-
damnmit..
but.
im still open!
NOT THAT U CARE.
RIGHT?!
xD i was kidding.

I GOT MY OWN AUTOGRAPH BOOK.
Cordelia wld say i got A.B. disease..
anw.
it cost me $13.75!
bought it at the Precious Thots that shoppe in J8.
anw.
i nid to write my own profile first.
so TTFN!
i'll be back.
just make sure you'll be, too.
;D cya.

are you going to drop the bomb
or not??