TAG ME

hero
I'm Qi En and I'm fourteen. 15/09!
I also have livejournal, twitter and I am... a geek. Songs I'm listening to now:
& 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay) - SHINee
& 만만하니 - U-Kiss (Which I use to irritate my friend)

LOVES
& batchnineteen
& friends
& mango sorbet
& food in general
& 이동욱 (Lee Dong-wook)
& 이준기 (Lee Jun Ki)
& CHARLIE MCDONNELL aka CHARLIEISSOCOOLLIKE! ♥

HATES
& her/him
& PT
& crazy psycho teachers
& crazy psycho bimbos

WISH
& MacBook
& loads of CDs
& a pair of green socks
& to go to UQ!

DOWN
My Girl ♥
Minami Shineyo ♥
Hello Baby (SHINee)♥
U-Kiss Vampire!
My Lovely Sam Soon
Full House!
TO GO!
Hero
Princess Persecutor
일지매
Coffee Prince
Hana Kimi
Raising Idols ♥
Maknae Rebellion
We Got Married
Sang Doo, Let's Go to School
:D

sidekicks
Only linking blogs which I actually frequent/
A
Alyson.
C
Cathy.
Charmaine.
Claire.
E
Elaine.
K
Kailin.
Keefe.
M
Minglu.
S
Shu Ning.
V
Vivian.

x
skin by heroine
1 2
Tuesday, April 15, 2008

gosh. today was tough..
Mrs Yeoh came back like last week.
Then she started giving us mountains (literally) or homework..
sighxx.

ANYWAYS

I DIDNT KNOW TODAY WAS RACHEL's BIRTHDAY !
I CANT BELIEVE IT .
SHE DIDNT TELL ME ANYWAY.
but i feel kinda bad for not getting her a present ;((
she's been such a gd friend to me ;DD
and what's more, Joseph said today is MR GOH'S BIRTHDAY.
he's sister told him, i guess.
and Joe bought Mr Goh a salt-and-pepper shaker set.
it was so cute man..
like two ppl hugging each other?
and their two eyes and one mouth are the holes.
kinda freaky lol. >.<
want the link then come look for me!
still damn lame..
i need to ask Edgar where he got his class blog skin from.
*reminder*

and i most likely taking video clips for sport's day :DD
joel zhang like told me not to take his pic.
but i said I DONT CARE.
so you guys who are running..
pls, just run.
and i, will just snap-snap-snap.
btw is Mr Goh ask me to do..
maybe he forgot??
haha.
and he said he'll get someone from the info-club to hlp.
and that the video will be shown to the school.
the ENTIRE FRIGGIN SCHOOL.
MAN HOW AWESOME IS THAT.

xDD

are you going to drop the bomb
or not??