TAG ME

hero
I'm Qi En and I'm fourteen. 15/09!
I also have livejournal, twitter and I am... a geek. Songs I'm listening to now:
& 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay) - SHINee
& 만만하니 - U-Kiss (Which I use to irritate my friend)

LOVES
& batchnineteen
& friends
& mango sorbet
& food in general
& 이동욱 (Lee Dong-wook)
& 이준기 (Lee Jun Ki)
& CHARLIE MCDONNELL aka CHARLIEISSOCOOLLIKE! ♥

HATES
& her/him
& PT
& crazy psycho teachers
& crazy psycho bimbos

WISH
& MacBook
& loads of CDs
& a pair of green socks
& to go to UQ!

DOWN
My Girl ♥
Minami Shineyo ♥
Hello Baby (SHINee)♥
U-Kiss Vampire!
My Lovely Sam Soon
Full House!
TO GO!
Hero
Princess Persecutor
일지매
Coffee Prince
Hana Kimi
Raising Idols ♥
Maknae Rebellion
We Got Married
Sang Doo, Let's Go to School
:D

sidekicks
Only linking blogs which I actually frequent/
A
Alyson.
C
Cathy.
Charmaine.
Claire.
E
Elaine.
K
Kailin.
Keefe.
M
Minglu.
S
Shu Ning.
V
Vivian.

x
skin by heroine
1 2
Saturday, March 15, 2008
haha.

I'm finally typing out a new post cos SOME PEOPLE kept on pestering my to post! haha. anw like the new skin/playlist/cbox? jus changed everything. Might not exactly be perfect. I know loas of ppl used this skin b4 but then doesn't mean i cannot use right? LOL.

damn got so much maths tuition HW to do.. (the teacher got mental problem.) And then l8r i got ENGLISH tuition. SO SIANZ! urgh..

anw. Last wk i got a (limited edition) SIMPLE PLAN MUSIC ALBUM! HAPPY:D.. it rawks. haha. looking out for a Boys Like Girls one.

Next week I'm going out with some friends to maybe VivoCity or T3. so excited.. actually supposed to be Thursday but then postponed):

And oh yeah 6A has a class blog! CREATED BY KAI YING . LOL. the URL's www.sixagape08.blogspot.com. go and see but DON'T SPAM. haha.

ok then cya.. not much to type now. lol. x3 i'm listening to the playlist. So nice worhs the songs.
AND DONT LET THE BLOG DIIIIIIIEE D: must TAG! and i'll try to contribute by posting. okays? LOL.

au revoir.

are you going to drop the bomb
or not??