TAG ME

hero
I'm Qi En and I'm fourteen. 15/09!
I also have livejournal, twitter and I am... a geek. Songs I'm listening to now:
& 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay) - SHINee
& 만만하니 - U-Kiss (Which I use to irritate my friend)

LOVES
& batchnineteen
& friends
& mango sorbet
& food in general
& 이동욱 (Lee Dong-wook)
& 이준기 (Lee Jun Ki)
& CHARLIE MCDONNELL aka CHARLIEISSOCOOLLIKE! ♥

HATES
& her/him
& PT
& crazy psycho teachers
& crazy psycho bimbos

WISH
& MacBook
& loads of CDs
& a pair of green socks
& to go to UQ!

DOWN
My Girl ♥
Minami Shineyo ♥
Hello Baby (SHINee)♥
U-Kiss Vampire!
My Lovely Sam Soon
Full House!
TO GO!
Hero
Princess Persecutor
일지매
Coffee Prince
Hana Kimi
Raising Idols ♥
Maknae Rebellion
We Got Married
Sang Doo, Let's Go to School
:D

sidekicks
Only linking blogs which I actually frequent/
A
Alyson.
C
Cathy.
Charmaine.
Claire.
E
Elaine.
K
Kailin.
Keefe.
M
Minglu.
S
Shu Ning.
V
Vivian.

x
skin by heroine
1 2
Monday, January 14, 2008
Hi again!!

woa so long no post! SO MANY THINGS TO TYPE..

been editing my Facebook.. want to add then TAG! And my friendster.. heehee..XD LOL got the P5Camp Video and pictures! so damn funny sia.. hahahahaha; l.o.l.

THEN HOR: school's a bit busy, got a lot of things to do.. and now i forgot most of the things i wanted to type. so lame.

ok .. on Sunday my father forced me to go to Bishan Park, then go there le RAIN, then go home.. less then 5 minutes. ()_() thats weird. and i kinda got offered this 'job',,at my art class. like i help out ther (in Chinatown) like from 10.30 am to 1.30 pm.. actually until 4 pm but i cut short! haha. then i'll get paid;like an allowance; $10+! so cool. xD

and on Saturday my parents got me 2 CD albums, one is the Avril Lavigne and the other is Kelly Clarkson (My December) . Nice. but then i had to pay for one of them. cos supposed to only buy 1! lol nvm. that was after my englsih tuition. at Thomson Plaza.

Tmrw im gonna need to copy the chinese news from someone AGAIN.. this is the 2nd time i forgot! lol dont tell u i copy from hu.. mwahahaha. anyway. theres this competition thing;cordelia;vivian;liwen and i doing :: at this ACS (I) and the deadline is on 31 January! its crazy. so we are kinda rushing. Mrs Yeoh's hlping out LOTS, thanks euus! btw we do most of our research and the what-nots in the computer labs! thats so awesome((:

you guys like the blogskin and the songs? heeheexD

buh-byez.! ^^

are you going to drop the bomb
or not??