TAG ME

hero
I'm Qi En and I'm fourteen. 15/09!
I also have livejournal, twitter and I am... a geek. Songs I'm listening to now:
& 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay) - SHINee
& 만만하니 - U-Kiss (Which I use to irritate my friend)

LOVES
& batchnineteen
& friends
& mango sorbet
& food in general
& 이동욱 (Lee Dong-wook)
& 이준기 (Lee Jun Ki)
& CHARLIE MCDONNELL aka CHARLIEISSOCOOLLIKE! ♥

HATES
& her/him
& PT
& crazy psycho teachers
& crazy psycho bimbos

WISH
& MacBook
& loads of CDs
& a pair of green socks
& to go to UQ!

DOWN
My Girl ♥
Minami Shineyo ♥
Hello Baby (SHINee)♥
U-Kiss Vampire!
My Lovely Sam Soon
Full House!
TO GO!
Hero
Princess Persecutor
일지매
Coffee Prince
Hana Kimi
Raising Idols ♥
Maknae Rebellion
We Got Married
Sang Doo, Let's Go to School
:D

sidekicks
Only linking blogs which I actually frequent/
A
Alyson.
C
Cathy.
Charmaine.
Claire.
E
Elaine.
K
Kailin.
Keefe.
M
Minglu.
S
Shu Ning.
V
Vivian.

x
skin by heroine
1 2
Friday, December 14, 2007

1. Do the following WITHOUT complaint .
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you completed yours .
3. Leave a tag on the person`tagboard to say he/she have been tagged
4. Start your post with; I have been tagged !

I have been tagged by the coolest gal in KCPPS; KIMBERLEYY! :D

FAVOURITES
Favourite Colour: blue !
Favourite Food: sushi? not too sure.. XDD hahas.
Favourite Movie: the golden compass?? johnny english>> etc. got loads.
Favourite Sport: swimming! :>)
Favourite Day: sat ! sunday sometimes very stress.. dont ask me y . . :>((
Favourite Season: winter n fall ^^
Favourite Ice-cream: vanilla?! i DUNNO!! :D

CURRENTS
Current Mood: 40% happy-happy 60% normalish (s'there such a word!?)
Current Clothes: green shirt and pants?? XDD
Current Desktop: Windows XP Home Edition? :)
Current Time: 2.04 pm.
Current Surroundings: me and myslef. in my room!! with music playing from my Friendster site. :D

FIRSTS
First Best Friend: kai teng? i dunno!!! forgot lah.
First lie: cant rmbr.
First Music: Lemon Tree. dont ask me bout it.. 0.0

LASTS
Last drink: waterr :D
Last Car Ride: in my dad's car?? XD
Last Crush: :X
Last Phone Call: my mom
Last CD played: cant rmbr.. maybe my mom's CD? >.<

Have You Ever
Have you ever dated one of your good friends: no way *_*
Have you ever broke the law: NO. course not.
Have you ever kissed someone you don't know: NO WAY ()_()

Random
5 things you are good at: doing whatever? entertaining friends with lame stuff, reading.?? , erm.. breathing.. and talking!
4 things you've done today: used the com, watch TV, breathed, MSN-ed. :DD
Things you can hear right now: some birds chirping their heads off, my bro, ,muse from my friendster.
5 People to tag: cindy,;beautrice,;kai ying,; chow yan teng??,;jermaine! cant think of any others.. -_-'''

are you going to drop the bomb
or not??